Blues On Deck
1. Place bluefish fillets, skin still on, on a piece of foil.
2. Slather them with a 50-50 mix of Worcestershire
sauce and lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle the fillets with pepper and garlic salt to taste.
4. Bring the edges of the foil up over the fillets and wrap
them together, sealing in the fish.
5. Grill the fish for about 10 minutes.
6. Cut a slit in the foil and allow the juices to drain off.
Continue cooking for about five minutes, or until the meat
1. Fill a pot with 3 cups of whole milk, two diced
potatoes, a half cup of corn, two stalks of celery, carrots, a
diced onion, 2 tablespoons of butter, a teaspoon of black
pepper, and a tablespoon of Old Bay seasoning.
2. Bring mixture to a simmer, and let it cook until the
potatoes are soft.
3. Add chunks of flounder, diced to the size of dominos,
and cook for another 15 minutes.